Yesterday I got my first Gardasil vaccine shot. I highly recommend this to all women (regardless of sexual activity) because its an FDA approved vaccine that prevents 4 strands of HPV, the human papillomavirus, the most common STI, AND helps prevent cervical cancer. I decided to get the shots mostly to prevent cervical cancer, and while there's not a particular history of this type of cancer in my family, I know many women, and families, who have been affected by it. So if nothing else, it's a preventative measure that makes you just one step healthier. more information found: here
I visited the mall today and fell in love with some shoes and went on a binge and bought bought bought. my bank account is hurting something fierce right now, but I love my shoes so I cant regret them haha.
My birthday is coming up and I'm trying to decide what to do. I think tea with sadaf and extraordinary with the girls should do it. 2 days of fabulous tea, yummy desserts, and even better company?? I'd take that over club hoppin anyway ; )

3 comments:
Tea Time!
oh Greece. tiff, we gotta plan this because once we get real jobs (or babies!)we cant just vacay whenever we want! so...whats the plan???
Post a Comment