skip to main | skip to sidebar
. M I R T H .

4.25.2008

Baudelaire <3

"And I go to bed proud to have lived and to have suffered in some one besides myself.
Perhaps you will say 'Are you sure that your story is the real one?' But what does it matter what reality is outside myself, so long as it has helped me to live, to feel that I am, and what I am?"
--Baudelaire
- michelle at 10:41 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
michelle
View my complete profile

Good Reads

  • Ojay
  • Sheens
  • Tiff
  • Goodkids
  • Matthew
  • Ashley
  • Living La Vida Rita
  • Behind The Seams.
  • Lisas Likes
  • Keiko Lynn
  • The Clothes Horse
  • Yo Ellie!

The Archives

  • ►  2010 (14)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2009 (80)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ▼  2008 (25)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ▼  April (7)
      • Baudelaire <3
      • Happiness is __________________________.
      • I'm feeling all sorts of inadequacy, incompetency ...
      • Save the Honey Bees!
      • 1 in the morning
      • today is the same as yesterday...
      • something new.